Vertagear Racing Series S-Line SL4000 Gaming Chair
The SL4000’s key focus is the comfort level for long sittings. Equipped with high-density padding and a contoured backrest, the chair provides an extremely comfortable gaming experience. The high backrest is designed to provide superior neck, shoulder, and lumbar support.
- Steel Frame and Ultra Premium HR (High Resiliency) Foam (up to 4lbs/sqft density foam)
- Effortless Assembly – Patent-pending mechanical structure that requires no more than one person to assemble.
- Reinforced 5-Star Base – Reconstructed with heavy-duty alloy that assures a solid structure.
- 4-Directional Armrests – Armrests are cushioned and contoured to the shape of the arm and adjustable in four directions.
- Seat Angle Adjustment – Lever with adjustable resistance and locking system. Lock up to five different positions.
- Penta RS1 Casters - Custom 2.5" / 65mm racing-style casters coated with PU for soft and smooth gliding on any surface (color matches chair).
- Luxurious PVC Faux Leather - Constructed with an extremely durable premium PVC faux leather that completes the luxurious look. The material is easy to maintain due to its stain and water resistance capabilities.
- Adjustable Backrest - Adjustment of 80 degrees to 140 degrees to enhance your gaming experience.
- Extra Accessories - Memory foam headrest pillow and lumbar support cushion are included.
Max Load: 150 kg / 330 lbs
Materials: Steel (frame), High Density Foam, PVC Leather, Aluminum Alloy (base)
Package Dimension: 78 x 72 x 37.5 cm / 30.7 x 28.3 x 14.8 in
Overall height (incl. base): 1200-1300 mm / 47.25-51.27 in
Backrest Width (shoulder): 525 mm / 20.7 in
Backrest Width (lumbar): 520 mm / 20.5 in
Seat Width: 520 mm / 20.5 in
Seat Depth: 445 mm / 17.5 in
Net Weight: 25.3 kg / 56 lbs
Gross Weight: 28 kg / 62 lbs