Vertagear Racing Series S-Line SL2000 Gaming Chair
The SL2000’s key focus is the ergonomics along with the design and functionality of the chair. The chair is crafted to give a wide range of adjustability that give the users the best comfort and support in every gaming position for extended periods of time. The high backrest is designed to provide neck, shoulder, and lumbar support.
- Steel Frame and Ultra Premium HR (High Resiliency) Foam (up to 4lbs/sqft density foam)
- Effortless Assembly – Patent-pending mechanical structure that requires no more than one person to assemble.
- Reinforced 5-Star Base – Reconstructed with heavy-duty alloy that assures a solid structure.
- Seat Angle Adjustment – Lever with adjustable resistance and locking system. Lock up to five different positions.
- Penta RS1 Casters - Custom 2.5" / 65mm racing-style casters coated with PU for soft and smooth gliding on any surface (color matches chair).
- Luxurious PVC Faux Leather - Constructed with an extremely durable premium PVC faux leather that completes the luxurious look. The material is easy to maintain due to its stain and water resistance capabilities.
- Adjustable Backrest - Adjustment of 80 degrees to 140 degrees to enhance your gaming experience.
- Extra Accessories - Memory foam headrest pillow and lumbar support cushion are included.
Overall height (incl. base): 1250-1350 mm / 49.2-53.2 in
Backrest Width (shoulder): 540 mm / 21.3 in
Backrest Width (lumbar): 480 mm / 19 in
Seat Width: 530 mm / 20.9 in
Seat Depth: 450 mm / 17.75 in
Net Weight: 23.5 kg / 52 lbs
Gross Weight: 26.5 kg / 58 lbs
Max Load: 150 kg / 330 lbs
Materials: Steel (frame), High Density Foam, PVC Leather, Aluminum Alloy (base)
Casters: Racing Series Penta RS1 Casters
Package Dimension: 87 x 67 x 34 cm / 34.2 x 26.4 x 13.4 in