Samsung Xpress C480W 3-in-1 Colour Laser Multifunction
- Clarity and brilliance in every printout
- More power for better productivity
- Ecofriendly printing solutions
Easy printer installation
Enjoy a quick three-step installation without a USB connection. The SPSI (Samsung Printer S/W Installer) selects the OS automatically and installs the driver without a CD.
Just tap & print for mobile printing
Mobile printing made easier with Samsung’s advanced NFC technology. Just tap a compatible NFC-enabled smartphone on the printer to automatically install Samsung’s free Mobile Print App (if not already installed on the phone), and you can connect to the device automatically.
Supporting various mobile devices
Enjoy a functional printer that supports multiple mobile devices. The Xpress C480W is compatible with the intuitive Mobile Print app on iOSTM, AndroidTM, MicrosoftTM WindowsTM phones and AmazonTM KindleTM.
iOS is a registered trademnark of Cisco Systems Inc. Android is a registered trademark of Google Inc. Microsoft and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corp. Amazon and Kindle are registered trademarks of Amazon.com Inc.
Various ways to Mobile Print
Make printing effortless and efficient, wherever you are. The Samsung Xpress C480W support various type of mobile printing apps such as Samsung Mobile PrintTM, Samsung Cloud PrintTM, Google Cloud PrintTM, and AirprintTM.
Google Cloud Print is a registered trademark of Google Inc. AirPrint is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
High Yield Toner
Do more with less. The Xpress C480W boasts a high toner yield of up to 1,500 pages that can help you increase productivity while minimising costs.
Eco-friendly printing solutions
Optimize your printing with a suite of energy-reducing eco features to help you avoid unnecessary consumption. Features include the One Touch Eco Button that allows you to switch to Eco Mode and the Samsung Easy Eco Driver that removes images and text, converting them from bitmap to sketch.
Clarity and brilliance in every printout
Samsung’s ReCP (Rendering Engine for Clean Page) technology produces professional quality output with smooth images and crisp text, while Smart CMS (Smart Color Management System) improves the quality of mobile printing with an automatic image adjustment function which enhances sharpness and removes white gaps.
More power for better productivity
The Samsung Xpress C480W advanced 800Mhz processor means faster results when you need them, while a print speed of up to 18 ppm keeps heavy duty printing going so you can meet your deadlines.
- Standard Functions Print, Copy, Scan
- Value Added Functions NFC, Mobile Print, WPS
- Processor 800 MHz
- Operational Panel 2-Line LCD
- Memory (Standard) 128 MB
- Interface (Standard) Hi-Speed USB 2.0 / 10/100 Base Tx / Wireless 802.11b/g/n
- Power Consumption 290 W (Printing) / 60 W (Ready) / 1.5 W (Power Save)
- Noise Level Less than 46 dBA (Colour Printing), Less than 48 dBA (Mono Printing) / Less than 52 dBA (Copying)
- Dimension (WxDxH) 406.0 x 362.0 x 288.6 mm (16.0" x 14.3" x 11.4") (except paper tray)
- Weight (SET Only / SET with Supplies) 12.89 kg (28.42 lb)
- Max. Monthly Duty Cycle 20,000 Pages
- Client OS Support Windows 10/8/7 / Vista / XP / 2008R2 / 2008/2003, Mac OS X 10.6 - 10.10, Various Linux
- Speed (Mono) Up to 18 ppm in A4 (19 ppm in Letter)
- Speed (Color) Up to 4 ppm in A4 (4 ppm in Letter)
- First Print Out Time (Mono) Less than 14 seconds (From Ready Mode)
- First Print Out Time (Color) Less than 26 seconds (From Ready Mode)
- Resolution Up to 2400 x 600 dpi effective output (600 x 600 x 2 bit)
- Print Languages SPL-C (Samsung Printer Langauge), PCL-5c, PCL-6c, PS3, URF
- Duplex Print Manual
- Speed (Mono) Up to 18 cpm in A4 (19 cpm in Letter)
- Speed (Color) Up to 4 cpm in A4 (4 cpm in Letter)
- First Copy Out Time (Mono) Less than 14 seconds (Platen)
- First Copy Out Time (Color) Less than 36 seconds (Platen)
- Reduce / Enlarge Range 25 - 400% (Platen)
- Multi Copy 999 Pages
- Duplex Copy Manual
- Copy Features Auto-fit Copy, N-up Copy, ID Copy
- Compatibility TWAIN Standard / WIA Standard
- Method Colour CIS
- Resolution (Optical) Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Resolution (Enhanced) Up to 4800 x 4800 dpi
- Scan Destinations PC, USB, Application