Samsung ProXpress C3010ND Color Multifunction
- Strong performance with Dual CPU
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership with larger toner capacity
- Reduce power consumption with Samsung’s IFS technology
Lower Total Cost of Ownership with larger toner capacity
The high capacity toner cartridges yield 8K in mono and 5K in color, supporting businesses that have heavy print demand and cutting cartridge costs. Long-lasting consumable parts reduce maintenance costs significantly.
Reduce power consumption with Samsung’s IFS technology
Energy-efficient Instant Fusing System (IFS) technology shortens warm-up periods before print jobs. It helps to minimise total energy consumption when the device is warming up and operating.
Enhanced graphic quality with Samsung’s ReCP technology
Paying attention to details is critical for professionals. Samsung’s ReCP technology built into the Samsung ProXpress C3010ND ensures crisp details, making sure even the smallest printed text is legible. It also gives you clean text and image scans, reducing blurry patterns.
High-quality print and copy output with crisp details
Images require accurate color expression and precise details. With the Samsung ProXpress C3010ND, you can print images with the natural colors of the original image, including all the small details with a wider contrast range, and even complex blue prints with intricate details.
Strong performance with Dual CPU
The Samsung ProXpress C3010ND is equipped with a Dual CPU optimized for printing. It boosts work productivity with remarkable print speed for heavy jobs, particularly when printing graphic images.
Supports various types of thicker paper
Expand your range of productivity with the Samsung ProXpress C3010ND. With support for various types of thick paper up to 220g/m2, you can print documents from office envelopes to professional certificates.
Equipped with PrinterOnTM
Print securely and efficiently from anywhere. Samsung’s ProXpress C3010ND printers are equipped with PrinterOnTM, so if your business is already using it, you can easily add another device.
- Standard Functions Print
- Value Added Functions One-touch Eco Mode / Direct USB
- Processor 800MHz + 400MHz Dual CPU
- Operational Panel 2 line LCD
- Memory (Standard) 256 MB
- Interface (Standard) High-Speed USB 2.0 / USB Host / Ethernet 10/100/1000 Base-TX
- Interface (Optional) IEEE 802.11b/g/n + Active NFC
- Power Consumption 500 W (Printing) / 40 W (Ready) / 0.9 W (Sleep Mode) / 1.45 kWh (TEC)
- Noise Level Less than 52 dBA (Printing) / Less than 37 dBA (Ready)
- Dimension (WxDxH) 420 x 452.5 x 311.3 mm (16.54" x 17.81" x 12.26")
- Weight (SET Only / SET with Supplies) 19.74Kg (43.52 lb)
- Max. Monthly Duty Cycle 60000 pages
- Client OS Support Windows 2012 / 10 / 7 / Vista / XP / 2008R2 / 2008 / 2003, Mac OS X 10.6 - 10.11, Various Linux / Unix
- Speed (Mono) Up to 30 ppm in A4 (31 ppm in Letter)
- Speed (Color) Up to 30 ppm in A4 (31 ppm in Letter)
- First Print Out Time (Mono) As fast as 9 sec (From Ready Mode)
- First Print Out Time (Color) As fast as 10 sec (From Ready Mode)
- Resolution 600 x 600 dpi
- Print Languages PCL5Ce / PCL6 / PS3 / PDF V1.7 / SPL-C (Samsung Printer Language Color)
- Duplex Print Built-in
- Direct Print Support PDF, JPEG, TIFF, PRN, XPS
- Print Features Automatic Double Sided Print / Direct Print / Booklet / N-UP / Overlay / Cover / Poster / Watermark / Skip Blank Pages