Razer Seiren Pro
HIGH-DEFINITION STUDIO GRADE RECORDING
Built into the Razer Seirēn Pro are three 14mm custom tuned condenser capsules in an array that is capable of 4 different recording pattern configurations. Treat your listeners to warmer, richer, and clearer sounds of your recording.
4 DEDICATED RECORDING PATTERNS FOR MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS
Best for capturing a single source facing the mic, blocking sounds behind
Best for capturing a source in front of the mic with a sense of depth and space
Best for capturing two sources on opposite sides of the mic
- Vocal duets
Best for capturing multiple sources around the mic
- Conference calls
ZERO LATENCY MONITORING
The Razer Seirēn Pro comes with a headphone amplifier built-in, compatible with any 3.5mm headphones. With zero latency output when plugged directly into the Razer Seirēn, accurately monitor your recordings in real time. Ensure you sound exactly the way you want your audience to hear you, and use the included controls to adjust the mic gain and headphone volume.
The Razer Seirēn Pro gives you the option to plug in the mic directly into a pro mixing board opening up your recording options. With XLR output, do cool things like chain multiple mics and instruments to a mix board, for a more incredibly engaging experience for your audience.
HIGH-PASS FILTER SWITCH
Unique to the Razer Seirēn Pro is its high-pass filter. It lets you remove low-end rumbles and hums, typical ambient sounds found in home or studio recording environments. This creates a cleaner, clearer recording.
- HD recording with outstanding clarity
- 4 adjustable recording patterns (Cardioid, Stereo, Bidirectional, Omnidirectional)
- Quick controls for pattern switching, headphone volume and mic gain
- Built in headphone amplifier with zero latency output
- Recording via XLR or USB connection
- High-pass filter – filters frequencies below 100 Hz
- Power required / consumption: 5V 300mA (USB) / 48V DC (analog)
- Sample rate: 192kHz
- Bit rate: 24bit
- Capsules: Three 14mm condenser capsules
- Polar patterns: Cardioid, stereo, bidirectional, omnidirectional
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 12.5mV/Pa (1kHz)
- Max SPL: 120dB
- Impedance: ≥ 16ohms
- Power output (RMS): 130mW (@16 Ohms)
- Frequency response: 15Hz – 22kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 114dB
1 year warranty.