Razer Diamondback Gaming Mouse (Enhanced Ambidextrous)
RETURN OF THE LEGEND
The Razer Diamondback rises from the ashes a decade after its birth. Now engineered with cutting edge internal mechanisms, this exclusive mouse maintains the iconic, acclaimed ambidextrous form factor of its first predecessor.
The legacy not only lives on, but is now better than ever. We proudly present to you – the Razer Diamondback.
ENHANCED AMBIDEXTROUS FORM FACTOR OF THE ORIGINAL RAZER DIAMONDBACK
Featuring the distinctive, acclaimed ambidextrous form factor of the first Razer Diamondback, this new and improved gaming mouse suits a wide variety of grip styles and hand sizes. Whether you’re right- or left-handed, use a claw, palm, or fingertip grip, the Razer Diamondback will stay comfortable in hand even during the most action-packed gaming marathons. We have added rubber side grips for more control during lift-off and fast swipes.
- Ambidextrous form factor
- 16,000 DPI 5G laser sensor
- Up to 210 inches per second / 50 g acceleration
- 1,000 Hz Ultrapolling
- On-The-Fly Sensitivity adjustment
- Chroma customizable lighting
- Inter-device color synchronization
- 7 programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- Razer Synapse enabled
- 2.1 m / 7 ft braided fiber cable
- Approximate size: 125 mm / 4.92 in (Length) x 60 mm / 2.64 in (Width) x 30 mm / 1.18 in (Height)
- Approximate weight: 89 g / 0.09 lbs (without cable)
- PC or Mac with a free USB port
- Windows® 10/ Windows® 8/ Windows® 7 / Mac OS X (v10.8-10.10)
- Internet connection
- 100 MB of hard disk space
- Razer Synapse registration (requiring a valid e-mail), software download, license acceptance, and internet connection needed to activate full features of product and for software updates. After activation, full features are available in optional offline mode.
2 years warranty.