Razer DeathStalker Essential Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (2014)
Fully programmable low-keycap chiclet keys
Equipped with fully programmable low-keycap chiclet keys requiring only 2mm to actuate, the Razer DeathStalker Essential enables you to react faster to in-game situation and enemies. Actuation is executed instantly as your fingers move swiftly between keys.
Actuate keys with all ten fingers simultaneously and have all of them register with the extreme anti-ghosting capabilities on the Razer DeathStalker Essential. Every command is registered and executed to perfection allowing you to destroy your opponents quickly and efficiently giving you the unfair advantage constantly.
Razer Synapse 2.0
Convenience is right at your fingertips with Razer Synapse 2.0, the state-of-the-art software that syncs your gaming keyboard to a cloud based server giving you automatic driver and firmware updates and simultaneously saving your individual settings, all with a single login. Easily access and retrieve all of your gaming preference anytime, anywhere.
- Low-profile chiclet keys
- Extreme anti-ghosting capability for up to 10 simultaneous key presses
- Razer Synapse 2.0 enabled
- 1000Hz Ultrapolling
- Fully programmable keys
- On-the-fly macro recording
- Dedicated Gaming Mode for deactivation of the Windows key
- Multi-media controls
- Fixed wrist rest
- 2m rubber sheathed cable
- PC with USB port
- Windows® 8/ Windows® 7 / Mac OS X (v10.8 - 10.11)
- Internet connection (for driver installation)
- At least 200mb of hard disk space
- Razer Synapse 2.0 registration (requiring a valid e-mail), software download, license acceptance, and internet connection needed to activate full features of product and for software updates. After activation, full features are available in optional offline mode.