Jabra Engage 75
Engineered to be the world’s most powerful professional wireless headsets.*
- Industry-leading wireless performance and density.
- Advanced noise-cancelling microphone for crystal-clear calls.
- All-day talk-time and integrated busylight.
BETTER CUSTOMER CONNECTIONS.
Industry-leading wireless performance.
- Work away from your desk and still maintain a wireless connection that won’t let you, or your customers, down.
Enjoy superior sounding calls, even in busy offices with many wireless devices.
- Hear the difference compared with other wireless headsets facing density issues.
Overcomes wireless capacity issues.
- The Jabra Engage series enables 3 times as many people to work wirelessly in the same office space.
- Previously, if large numbers of wireless headsets were used within a limited area, users could experience less-than-optimal audio quality due to density (capacity) issues. With Engage you can connect 3x as many users without impacting the call experience.
ENHANCE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE.
Advanced noise-cancelling microphone and enhanced speakers deliver crystal-clear calls even in noisy offices.
Meets Skype for Business Open Office requirements.
Constant sound levels throughout the day.
- Speaker software separates noise from speech, reducing user stress. All incoming calls can be adjusted to a user-defined sound level that stays constant for all-day comfort.
Takes security in wireless calls to the next level.
- Patented pairing. 256-bit AES encryption. 128-bit authentication. DECT Security Level C
- The busylight acts as a do not disturb sign for colleagues.
All-day battery life.
- Up to 13 hours of talk-time - and when you do need to charge, the fast charge feature powers the headset to 40% in just 30 mins.
INCREASE AVAILABILITY FOR CALLS.
Connect to up to five devices simultaneously.
You can connect to a deskphone, softphone, analogue phone and 2 Bluetooth devices.
- Bluetooth devices
- Analogue phone
Modern base, small footprint.
- Intuitive touch-screen base for ease of use, showing connected devices, battery life and call controls.
SEAMLESS CALL EXPERIENCE.
Premium usability and build.
- Easily answer and end calls, mute and adjust volume using the intuitive controls on the headset.
Engineered to deliver more power for your conversations.
- 40 engineers spent more than 115,000 hours in research and development to create the world's most powerful professional wireless headset, registering 4 unique patents to Jabra in the process.
Speaker frequency range40 Hz-16 kHz
Microphone frequency range100 Hz to 10 kHz
Speaker bandwidth - music mode40 Hz to 16 kHz
CertificationsCE, CB, FCC, IC, NOM, NTC, EAC, PSB, ICASA, TELEC, SIRIM, ACMA, NZ Telepermit, UL, Bluetooth®
Ease of use
Intuitive audio controlAnswer/end call - Reject call - Volume control
BusylightIntegrated red light on the microphone tip and the headset, activated when on a call or manually by the user when busy, to act as a “do not disturb” signal
Talk-timeUp to 13 hours
Charging time30 mins for 40% charge
90 mins for 100% charge
ConnectivityDeskphone, USB deskphone, softphone, 2x mobile (Bluetooth®)
Connection (mini jack, USB, etc.)2x micro USB, RJ-9 for handset, RJ-9 for deskphone audio, RJ-45 for AUX
Bluetooth® deviceYes, in base
Supported Bluetooth® modesSCO, eSCO, Sniff mode
Supported Bluetooth® profilesHeadset, hands-free and PBAB
Paired devices (up to)2 Bluetooth® devices
Wireless rangeUp to 150m
Headset bandwidthNarrowband and wideband.
Optimised for music (when not on a call)
Box contentHeadset incl. padding, base, power supply, USB cable, deskphone cable, documentation, Quick Start guide
Main unit dimensions (W x D x H)Base: 93 x 90 x 106 mm
Headset: 141 x 32 x 169 mm (Duo) 147 x 32 x 169 (Mono)
Headset weight82 g (Duo), 56 g (Mono)
SecurityDECT Security Step C & using FIPS-approved algorithms for key generation, payload encryption and authentication
WarrantyNorth America: 1-year limited warranty
Europe/APAC: 2-years limited warranty
Operating temperature:-10° to + 55°C