HP Scanjet Enterprise Flow 7500 Flatbed Scanner
Easily integrate this legal flatbed scanner into document workflows. Get rapid scanning and reliable paper handling with HP EveryPage technology. Workgroups can enhance scans with a suite of comprehensive scan software.
Ideal for fast workgroup scanning that can be integrated into an existing document management system or operate as a standalone solution.
Get fast scanning and excellent image results
Get fast, reliable scanning – up to 50 ppm/100 ipm with 200 dpi in black-and-white, greyscale and colour.
Scan up to 100 pages at a time, and choose from a variety paper types, thicknesses and sizes – up to 86 cm (34 inches) long.
Scan books, ledgers, notes, cards and more using the flatbed scanner.
Customize scanning profiles and easily access them, using the four-line LCD display.
Easily integrate and improve document management
Simplify scanning tasks with HP Smart Document Scan Software and automatically enhance images for ideal scans.
Seamlessly integrate this scanner into existing workflows using full-featured drivers.
Optimize scans with built-in OCR capabilities, then save in a variety of file formats.
Select from several scan-to destinations. Add metadata for easy search, archiving and sharing.
Count on HP reliability and save valuable time
Scan with confidence – HP EveryPage technology keeps scan projects running smoothly.1
Count on dependable all-day operation with a robust scanner built to handle up to 3,000 scanned pages a day.
Easily monitor the system specs and status of your scanner using HP Web Jetadmin.
Take advantage of a one-year warranty and add-ons that are backed by HP's award-winning coverage.
- Scanner type
- Flatbed, ADF
- Digital sending standard features
- Local or network folder; e-mail; SharePoint 2007 & 2010; Cloud destinations; Google Drive; Box; FTP; printer; fax; user-defined command-line application; web folder
- Scan resolution, optical
- Up to 600 dpi
- Duty cycle (daily)
- Recommended daily duty cycle: 3000 pages
- Bit depth
- Levels of grayscale
- Multifeed detection
- Yes, ultrasonic
- Transparency adapter
- Scan size (flatbed), maximum
- 216 x 356 mm
- Media types
- Paper (plain, inkjet, photo)
- Media weights, supported ADF
- 49 to 120 g/m²
- Scan file format
- PDF (image-only, searchable, MRC, PDF/A, encrypted), TIFF (single page, multi-page, compressed: G3, G4, LZW, JPEG), DOC, RTF, WPD, XLS, TXT, XML, XPS, HTML, OPF, JPG, BMP, PNG
- Scan input modes
- Front panel scan to HP Smart Document Scan Software; HP Document Copy; software scan using HP Smart Document Scan Software; user application via TWAIN, ISIS, WIA or Kofax VRS drivers
- Scanner advanced features
- Image enhancements such as blank page removal, crop, deskew, orientation; barcode detection; batch separation; document merge; HP EveryPage technology
- Hard disk
- Control panel
- 9 front-panel buttons: Tools, Cancel, Navigation buttons (Up, Down, OK/Select, Back), Simplex Scan, Duplex Scan, Sleep (with LED illumination)
4-line back-lit LCD
- Automatic document feeder capacity
- Standard, 100 sheets
- Automatic document feeder speed
- Up to 50 ppm/100 ipm (black & white, colour, greyscale, 200 dpi)
- Scanning options (ADF)
- Single-pass duplex
- Scan size (ADF), maximum
- 216 x 864 mm
- Scan size (ADF), minimum
- 70 x 148 mm
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 515 x 426 x 211 mm
- 10.61 kg
- One-year commercial hardware warranty, phone and Web support included. Warranty may vary by country as required by law.
- What's in the box
- HP Scanjet Enterprise Flow 7500 Flatbed Scanner with automatic document feeder (ADF)
- Hi-Speed USB cable
- power adapter with power cord
- CD-ROMs with software (HP Smart Document Scan Software, Nuance PaperPort, I.R.I.S Readiris Pro OCR, Kofax VirtualReScan Pro, HP TWAIN driver, EMC ISIS driver)
- Setup and Support Guide.
- Software included
- HP Smart Document Scan Software
- HP TWAIN driver
- EMC ISIS driver
- Kofax VirtualReScan Pro
- Nuance PaperPort
- I.R.I.S. Readiris Pro OCR
- Cable included
- Yes, 1 USB cable