Fitbit Flex 2
All-Day Activity Tracking
Track your steps, distance, calories burned, active minutes, hourly activity and stationary time.
Automatically track activities like running, sports and aerobic workouts, then see exercise summaries in the Fitbit app.
Auto Sleep Tracking
Automatically track how long and how well you sleep, set a sleep goal and bedtime reminder to form good habits & wake up peacefully with a silent alarm.
Track swimming automatically & see your exercise summary in the Fitbit app. Plus, never worry about making a splash—from bubble baths to beach days.
Call & Text Notifications
When you get calls and texts, Flex 2 vibrates and the discreet LED display flashes color-coded lights, so you don’t miss the messages that matter.
Reminders to Move
To help you stay active throughout the day, Flex 2 sends Reminders to Move that encourage you to take 250 steps every hour.
Long Battery Life
With up to 5-day battery life* in an ultra-slim package, you can track all day and night without needing a charge.
- Removable Fitbit Flex 2 tracker
- 2 Classic wristbands (small and large)
- Charging cable
Sensors & Components
- 3-axis accelerometer
- Vibration motor
- LED display with 5 indicator lights
- Tap twice to see progress against your Main Goal
Battery and PowerWe recommend charging your Fitbit Flex 2 every few days to ensure that you're always tracking.
Battery life up to 5 days. Battery life and charge cycles vary with use, settings, and other factors; actual results will vary.
- Battery type: Lithium-polymer
- Charge time: One to two hours
- Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- Saves 7 days of detailed motion data—minute by minute
- Saves daily totals for past 30 days
Fitbit Flex 2 is the first swim-proof device from Fitbit, meaning it is water resistant to 50 meters. After swimming or getting the band wet, we recommend drying off the band because, as with any wearable device, it's best for your skin if the band is clean and dry. See www.fitbit.com/productcare for more details.
If the band gets wet or if you sweat in it, remove and completely dry the band before putting it back on. Give your wrist a rest by taking the band off every now and then. Learn more.
The Fitbit Flex 2 wristband is made of a flexible, durable elastomer material similar to that used in many sports watches. Flex 2 also has a surgical-grade stainless steel clasp.
- Operating temperature: -10° to 45° C
- Maximum operating altitude: 9,144 m
Syncing & Notifications
Using Bluetooth LE wireless technology, Fitbit Flex 2 sends smartphone notifications and syncs automatically to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices. Certain features like smartphone notifications or Connected GPS may require Android 5.0+. Look up your device to check compatibility.
- Syncing range: Up to 6.1 m
- Syncing requires Bluetooth LE and Internet connection. Windows 10 computers that do not have Bluetooth LE will need a wireless sync dongle in order to sync.
- Syncs with Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, Android 4.3 and later, and Windows 10 devices.
1 year warranty.