Astro A40 TR with MixAmp Pro Gen 4 For PS4
The ASTRO A40 TR Headset + MixAmp Pro TR is the premier audio solution for esports athletes, content creators and streamers. It meets esports athletes’ rigorous standards for audio fidelity, comfort and durability. The MixAmp Pro TR features Dolby® Digital Surround Sound processing and enables lag and interference-free delivery of game sound and voice communication. The A40 TR arrives as an open-back headset featuring a swappable precision mic and customizable Speaker Tags. For loud tournament environments, the headset transforms into a closed-back, noise-isolating headset by adding a Mod Kit (sold separately) with sealed Speaker Tags, synthetic leather ear cushions and a voice-isolating microphone.
ASTRO Command Center Software
Redefine pro audio for gamers. The free ACC software gives players enhanced control over their voice communication and audio settings. When paired with the MixAmp Pro TR, the A40 Headset delivers pro quality audio from the living room to the Main Stage.
Tuned with ASTRO Audio V2
ASTRO headsets are specifically tuned for gaming. We work closely with developers, pro competitive gamers and streamers to deliver dialogue, music and in-game sounds as they were intended to be heard. ASTRO Audio V2 provides a neutral, smooth and extended frequency spectrum for detailed, true-to-life audioscapes. This means non-fatiguing highs, clear mids and tight distortion-free bass for balanced resolution.
SUPERIOR FIT & FINISH
The A40 TR Headset features lightweight yet rugged construction with premium materials for a pressure-free fit that won’t overheat your head. The ear cushions feature cloth for maximum comfort, backed with synthetic leather for the best acoustic performance
SWAPPABLE BOOM MICROPHONE
Highly sensitive uni-directional mic that focuses on your voice and minimizes background noise. With the Mod Kit (sold separately), swap to the noise-isolating Boom Microphone for clear voice communications in loud tournament environments.
CUSTOMIZABLE SPEAKER TAGS
The magnetic Speaker Tag system lets you personalize your pair. Buy special editions or design your own using the Speaker Tag Customizer.
- Connector: 3.5mm Mini-stereo and PC Splitter
- Boom Mic: 6.0mm Uni-directional
- Weight w/o Cable: 369g
- Transducer Principle: Dynamic, Open 40mm Sound Driver tuned for Gaming
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 48 ohms
- PC, or MAC
- Sound Power Out: 100 dBSPL
- Sample rates:
- Game audio: 48 kHz @ 16 bit
- Chat audio: 16 kHz @ 16 Bit
- USB Standard: USB 2.0 Full Speed and USB Audio 1.0
- Stream Port (Line out)
- Frequency response 20 - 24 kHz
- USB Game and USB Voice (Chat), Aux port line out
- Frequency response 20 - 8 kHz
- Audio inputs
- Optical In, USB Game and USB Voice, Aux port line in
- Frequency response: 20 - 24 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.05% @ 0 dBFS
- Signal to Noise Ratio: > 70 dB